re: AF Fine Tune Oddity with Sigma 50-150 2.8 ver II lens

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JohnK2000 New Member • Posts: 2
re: AF Fine Tune Oddity with Sigma 50-150 2.8 ver II lens

I recently bought a used (obviously) copy of the Sigma 50-150 2.8 ver II lens for use with my Nikon D7500. I was testing the lens with different AF Fine Tune settings (from -6 to +6) and, while testing, I noticed that it would sometimes create a new entry in the list of lenses that have AF Fine Tune Settings saved in the camera. It would do this when I changed the setting from one value to another. When I changed values & pressed OK, it would sometimes appear as if it didn't "take". However, it was actually creating a new entry or going back to one the multiple entries that it previously created. I have 3 other lenses with AF Fine Tune entries and they never exhibited this weird behavior. Has anyone else observed this? If so, do you know why this would occur? I'm trying to ascertain whether this is a defect or just a known software glitch for this lens-camera combination.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7500 Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow