Epson SC P600 using the Front Art Paper Loading

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
User2715816210 New Member • Posts: 15
Epson SC P600 using the Front Art Paper Loading

Hello,

I am sorry for having to ask for advice but I have difficulty in using Permajet Portrait Rag and similar papers , which require Matte Black ink and  to get the correct paper settings needs the use of the Front Fine Art Loading and the rear support open with the P600.  I am only able to get it to print intermittently. Using Photo-black Ink and the Rear Loader I can print every time.

I assume I am doing something wrong but I can't identify what I am not doing consistently.

I print on a Apple iMac Computer, let Photoshop do the colour management turning the Printer Colour management off, for all my photo printing.

With the Rear auto  loader it works 100% of the time, with the Front Sheet Loader it only works 10 to 20 % of the time and I can't identify what I am doing wrong. I would be really grateful if some one could let me have a copy of the routine they follow for successful printing of Matte and Fine Art Papers on the P600

Many thanks for your help.

-
Adrians Photographs

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow