P.E.R.F.E.C.T. (for me)

Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
reszelo Forum Member • Posts: 65
P.E.R.F.E.C.T. (for me)

To understand why it is perfect for me and I think to 99% of the photographers I have to tell you what I think its weaknesses are, when it is not good for you, or maybe it is good but you could have a better (more specific) camera.

- Shutter speed only 1/4000 - if you think you might need to go wide open with your lens, it can help you a bit if you have a camera with 1/8000

- AF points only 51 - you can have better camera to be more specific on what you want to have on focus but for most of the people it will be perfect as well

- Max shutter 6.5/sec - for professional sport photography you might need a faster

But if you are not so specified on these to buy another camera (mostly for much more) it is for you!

Best feature I love to know: 14.8 EV dynamic range on ISO 100

As a real estate shooter I am thinking of buying a D850 but what is better? resolution? Oh my god, I am shooting almost 40MB photos in RAW (NEF) already. How much would it be on a D850, 70MB? I dont want to handle them. Hell, really NO!

And also what do I love also so much? Its price. (dont misunderstand me, I am sorry for those who do not have 1500 EUR for a camera body but I am working with it, getting paid by its results) If it would fall off or be stolen, or just simply die I would go to the nearest shop and buy a new one. I should never think of its settings as my hands are used to it (shall recall the saved settings but it is a mission I can accomplish within 2 beers ) and I would never think that I was cheated by Nikon. If I had a D850, I would have to think harder to buy it again.

By the way the Nikkor lenses are so ****ing expensive, I would buy a Canon if I shall start from the beginning

reszelo's gear list:reszelo's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon PC-E Nikkor 24mm f/3.5D ED +5 more
Nikon D750
24 megapixels • 3.2 screen • Full frame sensor
Announced: Sep 12, 2014
reszelo's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
unrated
Action / sports
unrated
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
unrated
Low light (without flash)
unrated
Flash photography (social)
unrated
Studio / still life
unrated
= community average
Nikon D750 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow