Best way to upload photos

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PicLiz
PicLiz Regular Member • Posts: 490
Best way to upload photos

Foto4x4 and 19Andrew47 have tried to help me with this and i just can't get it.

I have a Chromebook, Samsung Tablet and a MacBook Air I inherited from my teenage daughter....I rarely use that. The laptop I have is shot. I load my photos on the tablet with the Olympus and Panasonic app. Then they go to Google pictures and then from my Chrombook I put them in my trial version of Lightroom CC from Google pics. But if I then try to download them here from Lightroom or directly from my chromebook or tablet I don't get as sharp a copy as I'm seeing on all my devices. What am I doing wrong? Is there a step I'm missing? I've tried to figure out how to download straight from my sd card to LR but I can't figure out how on the Chromebook....it doesn't give me an option that I can find. The LR version is 4.99 a month on Google play and 9.99 a month if I get it on the Mac. I have tried the free app Polarr but it gets bogged down fast.

I have looked for Elements but can't find it on the Adobe app. I would really like to try finally start using one of these apps for light adjusting and storage. Any suggestions? Or direction to a good resource to LR would be appreciated. Thanks!

-- hide signature --

And we never failed to fail it was the
easiest thing to do...
Crosby, Stills & Nash

PicLiz's gear list:PicLiz's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic G85 Olympus OM-D E-M10 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow