Decided on the X-T2 and the 18-55 lens (to start out with) -- have a question about features.

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Headlands Forum Member • Posts: 51
Decided on the X-T2 and the 18-55 lens (to start out with) -- have a question about features.

Hi everyone, I decided on the X-T2 mostly after the help I got on this forum, and found them both locally, used, for a really great price (it ended being just a bit more than a brand new T20 with the same lens).

I would like to know if anyone can recommend videos or blogs/sites for the more advanced features of this camera. I of course have and am reading the manual, but I've been finding it can be a little obtuse at times for someone like me who is transitioning into more "pro"-level photography.

I'm taking a great class by a respected teacher here in Santa Monica, but the camera itself is something I'd love to see some videos or explanations for as far as its more advanced features. I find that watching real humans explain things can sometimes be better than a manual for certain features, as far as really understanding them in real use. Things like the deep AF features and other in the X-T2.

Obviously there's Google. But I enjoy hearing directly from people who have experience, as well.

Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow