Issues with Capture NX-D

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Adeadram Forum Member • Posts: 72
Issues with Capture NX-D

I regularly use capture NX-D for basic post processing, especially cropping and converting to Jpeg. I have come across an issue since I started using the Nikon D7500. I am finding that the crops I specify  in NX-D are not what I get when I convert the file. I find bits clipped off or the crop is off centre from the one I made. It only happens with certain images - which appear as if they are already cropped in the thumbnail selection.

I'm wondering if it's a camera glitch being imported into NX-D or an NX-D glitch when comnfronted with D7500 NEFs. It's extremely fustrating and I wonder if anyone has any ideas.

PS I already uninstalled and reinstalled NX-D

PPS I always load images from the card onto my hard drive before ejecting the card and beginning editing.

PPPS I shoot 14 bit lossless compressed.

Adeadram's gear list:Adeadram's gear list
Nikon D40 Nikon D5200 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow