X-T2 PC shoot mode -> Wireless fixed Ghosted!?!?!

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VfxByArt Forum Member • Posts: 62
X-T2 PC shoot mode -> Wireless fixed Ghosted!?!?!

Hey Peeps!

This Question is a two parter... where I can't even get to part 2 because Part 1 I'm stuck!

Goal: shooting on the x-T2 and have it wirelessly pass images to an iPad.

History:  I shot in the past pn a canon 5D mark III with an eye mobil card and had it pass images to an iPad automatically as I shot using an eye card and eyefi software on an iPad.

Wireless tethered shooting on the x-t2.  Well question #2 first:  can I use the iPad app shutter snitch to pull images (jpgs are fine) to an iPad to share immediately?

Question #1:  When I attempt to enable "Wireless Fixed" mode to enable Wifi shooting on the x-t2, it shows up as ghosted!!!  Again, its under wrench icon ->connection setting -> PC shoot mode.  Usb Fixed and USB auto are available but the wireless fixed is ghosted!!  What would make it ghosted? My theory was to enable it and have it connect to the iPad (Instead of laptop) and use shutter snitch to communicate it.   Dunno what to try next, other than digging up my old eye-fy card and use that in slot 2 on the fuji xt-2 and try to see if that works thy way I used in on the Canon.

Bonus question 3:  So can I use the newer mobi eyes cards on a fuji x-t2 should using a wifi card be the only solution to do on the fly transfer to an iPad as you shoot with the fuji X-T2?

Thanks a bunch!

VfxByArt's gear list:VfxByArt's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EOS M5 Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow