Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Devarishi
Devarishi Regular Member • Posts: 126
Advantages of a Full Frame Camera

Hi,

I have been using my DSLR Camera Nikon D-5300 DX for about 1.5 years and I have been happy experimenting different Photography situations using the camera.

However, I want to understand what I could be missing on if I didn't use a Full Frame Camera? What I know is it affects primarily the print size in terms of mega pixels supported by a FF DSLR Camera and that ISO can be set below 100. Say, 50.

I have seen other renowned photographers talking about using a Crop Sensor camera such as mine because it gives them that extra focal length when shooting wildlife and sports.

So, I don't know what advantage I could get if I upgraded. Should I upgrade yet or not?

Honestly, when I bought me the camera I had no idea of a Crop Sensor and a Full Frame Sensor cameras. Advertisement caught my attention and the price was also a strong factor for me that time. And I didn't know that I would love Photographing that much that it would change the way I looked at things around me.

Need your guidance as always.

Thanks,

Dev.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Footski
MOD Footski
Bob
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow