Overwhelming response for K1 upgrade

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
OpticsEngineer Veteran Member • Posts: 6,220
Overwhelming response for K1 upgrade

I was just was getting ready to send in my K1 for the upgrade. But maybe I will wait a bit longer since they are "overwhelmed" with the number of people asking for the upgrade. It has been a bit difficult to fit in the upgrade in between a number of short trips I am taking this summer and some of the pictures I plan to take are ones I want to do with my K1.

I guess I am a bit surprised the response has been more than Ricoh expected.    Good to hear though.

From the Ricoh Website:

PENTAX K-1 Upgrade Service

Notice of Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service – June 01, 2018:

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in the Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service.

Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming response to the K-1 Upgrade service, we have already exceeded our initial allotment. We are scheduled to receive our next allotment on June 25, 2018. Therefore, in order to comply with the estimated 7-10 business day turnaround time, we ask that you do not send in your cameras at this time.

OpticsEngineer's gear list:OpticsEngineer's gear list
Fujifilm XF1 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Canon PowerShot G7 X Olympus Tough TG-4 Pentax *ist D +22 more
Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow