Pentax Mirrorless vs Canon Mirrorless

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Stigg Regular Member • Posts: 287
Pentax Mirrorless vs Canon Mirrorless

For those here who are familiar with the K-01 and have looked into other mirrorless, specifically the Canon M50 or similar, which do you prefer at this point in time?

I have grown accustomed to the K-01 and its handling and color rendition. For a digital camera it seems to render natural scenery and subjects very well. Since that is my primary usage for a digital mirrorless camera, I have no reason to switch to a Canon, were it not for the absence of certain lenses in K mount and shaky AF at long focal lengths.

The specific lens I intend to use for most of my nature photography is the Tamron 18-400 which has the ideal reach for me and enough at the wide end. There is the Sigma 18-300 for K mount though I am now familiar with the difference an extra 100mm makes when after birds and similar subjects.

My main concern would be losing the pleasing Pentax rendering to something less appealing.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Pentax K-01
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow