How to shoot a video like a pro?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jimmyy Regular Member • Posts: 113
How to shoot a video like a pro?

Hi,

I was watching a review of lenses on youtube, and I came across a nice video (looks professional) and I was wondering how they did it?

I'm referring to the part between minutes 1:36-2:32 whit the children and the moving camera.

On a more general note, could you help me with some links to tutorials on how to shoot a movie like a professional. I'm a beginner, so I'll need to learn from the beginning.

I know the basics on ISO, SS, focal length, but I need to learn how to actually frame, hold the camera, rotate it, place the subject in the camera...

I have a Panasonic GX85 with a prime lens 42.5 1.7 and I was looking at buying more lens, but now I realize that I should learn better how to make the movie, and then I'll know which lens to buy.

I'm interested in making movies for my kids, similar with the one in the youtube video above.

Many thanks

Jimmyy's gear list:Jimmyy's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm F1.7
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm F1.7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow