Social Media Madness

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KE_DP
KE_DP Veteran Member • Posts: 4,382
Social Media Madness

Just wondering how some other people handle the ever expanding and mercurial world of social media/blogs etc?  It's great to be able to spread the word, via so many possible venues - however - it's beyond being a full time job - one almost needs a staff to manage it all.

Google, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr, 500px, You Tube, Blogging, Tumblr, Next Door, Deviant Art, Google+, Linked In, Twitter, Behance - just to name a few.

There are some (paid) services that can schedule/manage/broadcast your content across several platforms taking some of the work out of it - but it's still full time work creating content and marketing via social media...

Any every one of these has an army of phone-bots and boiler room call centers pounding down your door for ad dollars constantly.  It makes me not even want to answer the phone if it's not a caller ID in our local area code!  ha ha

My guess is - most just pick a couple and stick to just those - as opposed to doing a little bit of everything everywhere and just spread too thin.

Meanwhile I answer the calls and then block the number of the bot - and 10 more rise up against us.

KE_DP's gear list:KE_DP's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R II
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow