Becoming hard for me justify APS-C...

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
hungrylau Senior Member • Posts: 1,013
Re: Becoming hard for me justify APS-C...

dquangt wrote:

This is why I'll keep the APS-C gear I have. Both as a second body, but in case the newer tech will meet my needs better than the a73. I wouldn't get anything if I tried to sell my gear anyway. Still works fine, but it's all scratched to hell from the hiking, climbing, and other physical activities I do as well as just general travel.

I am also thinking of keeping my apsc gear. I know that I will suffer reduced depreciation compared to buying all my lenses new, but it's still depreciation.

Strangely, it's my two least used lenses that are the most compelling reasons for me to stay (1670z and 12mm touit), all due to their portability. I really enjoy that smaller form factor and I know that's a smallish tradeoff if I'm hitting an a7iii with primes, but a large tradeoff if I get a 24105.

hungrylau's gear list:hungrylau's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS Zeiss Loxia 50
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow