My AF-P DX 70-300 Purchased from E infinity

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NewP510owner Regular Member • Posts: 198
My AF-P DX 70-300 Purchased from E infinity

So because of the cost saving (Frankly I could not afford more) I saw some adds on flee bay for the Nikon AF-P DX 70-300 f5.6-6.3 ED VR selling Brand New for £144 so after doing some reading up and checking the feedback, I went ahead and ordered one.

Anyway about a week alter it arrived well packaged in bubble wrap, when I got to the box it was a normal Nikon box for the lens, but the top of the box was marked near the opening tab (looked like it had seen some use).

Inside the box was the lens loosly packed in a clear bag with top and bottom carboard shoulders, and both caps where on, however there was no invoice, no paperwork, not even a nikon warranty card or lens user manual.

Then after checking the lens I discovered a smaudge/dust mark on the back lens element.

Does this sound reasonable for a Brand New lens that was supposed to have come direct from Nikon to the seller, then On to me.

Yes the seller says it has a 1 year warranty with them, but the overal condition and smudge/dust made me susspect.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow