FS: YN560 Speedlight lot, YN560-TX and Canon 430EX

Started 5 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
RogueOne Forum Member • Posts: 56
FS: YN560 Speedlight lot, YN560-TX and Canon 430EX

I have four YN560 speedlights and a single Canon 430EX speedlight.  I recently purchased a Godox AD360, and although I can use my YN gear with it, I would like to transition my speedlights over to Godox compatible so I can use a single controller.

All equipment has been cared for.  No drops or damage to any items.  All comes with original packaging and boxes.  Asking $220 for the lot, I'm not interested in splitting out individual items, as I want to replace them all.  Only valid for US, not international.  Buyer to pay $10 in shipping, via PayPal.

The following items are included:

(1) Canon 430EX Speedlight.  Does HSS and TTL.

(1) Yongnuo YN560 (mark I)  Optical trigger, or trigger via hotshoe or receiver

(1) Yongnuo YN560 II - same as above

(2) Yongnuo YN560 III - same as above, with the exception of a built in receiver

(1) Yongnuo YN560-TX - Controller unit for groups/power levels of YN560 III or IV speedlights.

Soft cases included for each speedlight, except the mark I, as it only included a cloth bag.

Speedlights include plastic hotshoe feet to stand on their own.

I have been triggering the Canon 430EX via simple RF603 receivers, or any cheap wireless trigger that can be stacked below the YN560-TX.  Or the 430 can be used on a Canon compatible camera for full HSS/TTL

I normally use the YN and YN II in optical slave mode, they work great for hairlights or background lights.  The YN III's are in two groups, Group A and Group B, but all can be adjusted to your preference from the YN560-TX.

RogueOne's gear list:RogueOne's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro +7 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: OH, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow