ZEISS PRIME LENS BUNDLE - (Batis + Loxias - Sony E-Mount) + Extras

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
wildstyl New Member • Posts: 23
ZEISS PRIME LENS BUNDLE - (Batis + Loxias - Sony E-Mount) + Extras

I am contemplating getting rid of my Zeiss Prime Lenses for Sony E-mount that I haven't really been using lately as most of my work is becoming more centered around video production. I have been using these lenses exclusively on my Sony A7Rii and love them dearly for photography but I need to start investing in other gear that better suits my needs for video. Honestly, I am quite hesitant to sell them for fear that I will regret it and one day may find myself back in the passionate realm of taking still images but I figured I would post this thread anyhow to see what kind of interest is out there.

FOR SALE IS THE FOLLOWING BUNDLE:

ZEISS BATIS 85MM / F1.8 - Mint condition (glass & body) other than some small hardly noticeable mark on the plastic lens hood (see photos) which marks up really easily. I have the box, warranty card, manuals, Zeiss front and rear caps, etc. The lens will also come with a Zeiss UV T* 67mm filter that has been on the lens since day one.

ZEISS LOXIA 21MM / F2.8 - Mint condition. I have the box, warranty card, manuals, Zeiss front and rear caps, etc. The lens will also come with a Zeiss UV T* 52mm filter that has been on the lens since day one.

ZEISS LOXIA 35MM / F2.0 - Mint condition. I have the box, warranty card, manuals, Zeiss front and rear caps, etc. The lens will also come with a Zeiss UV T* 52mm filter that has been on the lens since day one.

ZEISS LOXIA 50MM / F2.0 - Mint condition. No box, no warranty card, and no manuals, but I do have the original Zeiss front and rear caps. The lens will come with a Nikon L37 UV 52mm filter that has been on the lens since I bought it.

PELICAN 1200 CASE: This is an awesome, super protective, waterproof, and airtight case that has "pick and pluck foam", which can be replaced. I custom cut the foam to fit all (4) lenses for travel (see photos).

I will say up front that I have zero interest in selling any of the items separately as I only would want to offload the lenses as a "kit" so I could replace them all with lenses more oriented towards video production that would better suit my Sony FS5 + FS7.

All lenses will ship in the Pelican 1200 Case inside an additional box with the original lens boxes via USPS (with insurance for total amount) and tracking number with delivery confirmation. I only accept Paypal for payment.

Please reference my prior sale of my Sony FE 35MM / F2.8 on the forums here (link below) for feedback.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4128144

PRICE BREAKDOWN:

• Loxia 21mm F/2.8 - ($1300 new) + Zeiss 52mm UV ($67 new) - Price in Kit = $1000
  • Loxia 35mm F/2.0 - ($1150 new) + Zeiss 52mm UV ($67 new) - Price in Kit = $850
  • Loxia 50mm F/2.0 - ($950 new) + Nikon L37 UV ($10 new) - Price in Kit = $650
  • Batis 85mm F/2.8 - ($1200 new) + Zeiss 67mm UV ($90 new) - Price in Kit = $800
  • Pelican 1200 Case - ($40 new) - Price in Kit = FREE
  • Shipping (Anywhere is US lower 48) + Insurance + 2.9% Paypal Fees = $100

TOTAL KIT PRICE = $3400 PAYPAL ONLY

WILLING TO REDUCE PRICE A BIT IF BUYER SENDS PAYMENT AS PAYPAL GIFT (NO FEES)

Offers welcome but please no low-balls as I know what these lenses sell for used on this forum and on Ebay.

Please also check out the cost of the various Loxia Bundles on B&H below for reference as to how good of a deal this is.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1248171-REG/zeiss_2182_363_loxia_bundle_with_21mm.html?ap=y&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4Nmxtvzf2wIVxAOGCh11SwA1EAYYAiABEgK_jfD_BwE&smp=y

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1376733-REG/zeiss_loxia_full_lens_kit.html

I can provide additional pictures via text (717-448-7172) if necessary if the buyer would like to see front and rear elements, etc. but I can GUARANTEE these lenses are MINT and are in the exact condition as described (see photos below).

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Boiling Springs, PA, United States

Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Zeiss Loxia 21mm F2.8 Zeiss Loxia 35 Zeiss Loxia 50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow