BNIB Sony A7III Digital Camera ILCE7M3KB With The Sony 28-70mm F3.5-F5.6 Camera Lens & $ 37 Extras

Started 3 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JonathanF413
JonathanF413 Regular Member • Posts: 387
BNIB Sony A7III Digital Camera ILCE7M3KB With The Sony 28-70mm F3.5-F5.6 Camera Lens & $ 37 Extras

Brand New Sony A7III Digital Camera ILCE7M3K/B With The Sony 28-70mm F3.5-F5.6 FE Camera Kit Lens And $ 37.00 In The Extra Items.

The Price Is $ 2,235.00 Which Is Equal To The Current Retail Price Of 2,198.00 With The $ 37.00 In The Extra Items.

The Sony A7III Digital Camera With The Sony Camera Kit Lens System Is In Stock And Is Ready To Ship Out On Tuesday Morning.

The Sony A7III Digital Camera With The Sony Camera Kit Lens System Was Purchased On June 02, 2018 From An Amazon USA Authorized Sony Dealer.

I Will Provide A Copy Of The Amazon Sales Invoice For The Warranty Purposes.

Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping With The Insurance And The Signature Confirmation For The Domestic USA Only.

My eBay User ID JSF413 And I Have 773 eBay Positive User Reviews And Zero eBay Negative User Reviews.

Extra Items Worth $ 37.00.
New And Sealed Watson Compact AC/DC Charger For The Sony NP-FZ100 Battery
- $ 20.00.

Two New And Sealed Afunta Two Pack Of The Glass Screen Protectors For The
Sony A7RIII/A7III Digital Cameras - $ 17.00.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Great Neck, NY, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow