Suggestions for themed model photography shoots?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sirhawkeye64 Senior Member • Posts: 1,935
Suggestions for themed model photography shoots?

So I've recently taken over a photography group that has grown to be mostly model shoots (although I'm trying to transition the group a bit to being a more generalized group as we have lost members because about 90% of the shoots were model shoots).

Anyway, I'm looking for some ideas for themed model shoots? Pretty much anything open for ideas. The only restriction we have on our group is that they need to be family-friendly (ie. no nudity, violence, etc). In the past we 've done things like a Wild West shoot (found a little painball range that we used for the shoot which had a western look to it), we've done some levitation workshops and shoots, B&W shoots, etc.

Any other ideas people can suggest for some photo shoots? The group isn't specific to a particular type as the group is composed of photographers with varying skill levels and preferences.

sirhawkeye64's gear list:sirhawkeye64's gear list
Nikon D750 Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow