Focus issues...me, equipment, or paranoia?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP spiritcat Junior Member • Posts: 49
Re: here's some of my thinking.

BAK wrote:

But I can't figure out how you get a 1:1 image of a label 100 feet away. >>First picture is at 1:1 at appx 100 feet. Second pic is at 3:1 magnification. <<

So, I was stumped.

What I mean is that what you see is the resolution of the full original image when set to 1:1, eg in Lightroom. The second shot is set to 3:1 and I screen captured it.

I had already told him, after the bird pictures and before the label pictures, how to change his methods. I assumed he at least tried with my methods, but failed so used his own method, and fail there, too.

So, back to the service department, since all the good advice he got in the forum was ignored or argued with.

BAK

Not at all. I am taking all technical possibilities I have heard in replies into account.  They do vary somewhat of course, and not everyone can be right as to what is causing this. I am doubtful that I am the main cause though, first of all because it happens with a tripod as well as handheld, and second because it wasn't happening before for me when I was handheld, with my previous camera.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
BAK
BAK
BAK
BAK
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow