V1 or V2 ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cosmicnode Senior Member • Posts: 2,684
V1 or V2 ?

I used to have both of these bodies, when I bought the upgrade V2 I gave the V1 to my eldest daughter, I later gave the V2 to my youngest son. I am currently doing a lot of cycling and find the need for a lighter camera to fit into the one if the pouches of my cycling jersey's. I still have the 10 and 17.5mm lenses. plus if I get a used camera with 10-30mm I can get back my  6.7-23mm lens back . I always felt that the V1 had the better sensor but the V2 the better body. I will only be using outside on rides, this is to replace using my phone which is almost impossible to use in bright light. I need the viewfinder. Basically which of the two choices has the best sensor. I do on occasion take out my DSLR cameras but could carry the N1 body and 10mm at all times

-- hide signature --

Mike.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

cosmicnode's gear list:cosmicnode's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +11 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow