X-T20 or X-T2?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fndrplayer13 New Member • Posts: 1
X-T20 or X-T2?

I've been agonizing over the X-T20 vs X-T2 for the past few weeks. I'm an enthusiast photographer who also does quite a bit of backpacking. I'll also be completely new to the Fuji ecosystem, coming from entry-level Canon SLRs.

The reason the X-T2 is still in the running for me, plain and simple, is the WR (even though its kit lens isnt WR). I know it can't go through a river in the backcountry and survive (at least, it probably wont), but every time I start to get comfortable thinking that the X-T20 is good enough and I can spend that extra cash on a lens, I start to worry about the WR again. The autofocus stick is also cool, but its definitely just a "nice to have."

Am I crazy? Is WR enough of a reason to spend an extra $600? Its worth mentioning that I've refused to bring my old SLR on previous trips due to its size and weight. So one of the major motivators of this change is to have a smaller, lighter package strapped to my pack.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow