Help with new lenses

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Louie_Watson
Louie_Watson New Member • Posts: 11
Help with new lenses

Hi everyone,

I only recently got into photography and 2 weeks ago I got a used Canon Eos 350D and Canon EF 55-200mm F4.5-5.6 II USM from MPB. I have been loving it and Wildlife photography is my passion.

As you've read so far, this isn't a great setup. Being 17 years old and a sixth form student, money is not on my side! Getting new, good lenses is just not an option for me.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any contacts or any old wildlife (Tele-supertelephoto) lenses they're willing to give away or sell at a low price to help me out? Or a sponsorship that they know of?

I've uploaded some photos of what i've been doing since I started a couple weeks ago. any information on contacts that could produce a sponsorship would be amazing, or if anyone would be kind enough to sell or give away a lens?

Graceful pigeon - 3rd day of getting the camera

All photos take with a Canon 350D and Canon EF 55-200 II USM

Thanks everyone, I hope you like the photos! If that's what I can get with a fairly poor lens, imaging the images from a better lens!

-- hide signature --

Louie Watson

Louie_Watson's gear list:Louie_Watson's gear list
Canon EOS 350D Canon EF 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM
Canon EF 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM Canon EOS 350D (EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS Kiss Digital N)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow