Ideal budget prime lens to complement SEL18-135mm on a6000?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
phamou New Member • Posts: 2
Ideal budget prime lens to complement SEL18-135mm on a6000?

Hi all,

first of all, first time poster here in the forums (long time reader though). Recently got really into photography and finally decided to upgrade my a5100 to a6000 recently.

i wanted your recommendations/suggestions on the best budget prime lens available for a6000 to complement the 18-135mm?

i sold the kit lens and bought the 18--135mm. I plan to have the 18-135 attached 90% of the time on my a6000 when traveling. However, i would love to have a kit lens that can be used for special occasions (when i need a smaller more compact lens, indoor pictures in restaurants, night shots when walking in the streets, etc). I mostly take pictures of family/portrait/landscape and city streets

what would you recommend that would go well with the 18-135mm?

- i dont do videos and OSS and AF would be a bonus. I just started photography so needed something simple with decent picture and barely do RAW (mostly JPEG)

based of reviews and budget wise (max 200-300$?), i was thinking one of these.

- Sigma 19mm 2.8 FN

- sigma 30mm 2.8 FN (which is best 30mm or 19mm)

- Sony 16mm

- Sony 20mm

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a5100 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow