OK Sony RX10IV - You Win

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
New_Raj
New_Raj Contributing Member • Posts: 510
OK Sony RX10IV - You Win

I tried to resist - I really did. You told me I wouldn't be able to - you were right. I started this hobby about a year ago when I purchased a superzoom bridge in the form of a Lumix FZ80. I loved the effective 1200mm zoom and the ease of use and if I may say so myself, achieved some pretty darn good results for such a small sensor camera that doesn't even have a Leica brand lens like most of the other FZ series. (My recent FZ80 birding album is HERE ).
What I realized was that I was having to work too hard to get those great shots (lots of PP) and there were some fantastic shots that I was missing. Some of those misses were operator error but some were just the limitation of my equipment. I lurked on this forum, read all the accolades and looked at all the great pictures. I finally decided that it was time to make the plunge and I'm glad I did. This camera makes it so much easier for me to get great shots. Below are a few from my first outing (without even looking at a manual) and I can tell it's just going to get better. Thanks Sony, and thanks to the members of this forum.

New_Raj's gear list:New_Raj's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Sony RX10 IV Nik Color Efex Pro FastStone Image Viewer +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow