My D500 handled a job where my E-M1 Mk II overheated and shut down

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP brianric Veteran Member • Posts: 7,772
Re: My D500 handled a job where my E-M1 Mk II overheated and shut down

glassoholic wrote:

brianric wrote:

glassoholic wrote:

You are quite a machine yourself shooting that intensively.. I would like the challenge myself as long as someone else does all the processing!

Processing the 3271 shots took over three days, probably put in 24 hours or more. Exposure was pretty much even for the photos, so one series of adjustments on one picture could be applied to all. Individual shots required maybe a minor adjustment on exposure. The time consuming part was cropping. My problem being exhausted at times is one of the side effects of Parkinson's. Took lots of naps. Looking forward to repeating this again next year.

+1

You enjoy the success of rising to the challenge so keep it up!

That's what I keep telling ACS when they try and praise me for my efforts. I tell them they're keeping me alive as it is something for me to look forward to every year. A week from oday I'll be in Fairless Hills PA to shoot their Relay for Life. I've already told them there my favorite Relay. Got a lot of love going with the Fairless Hills Relayers.

brianric's gear list:brianric's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Nikon D810 Samsung NX1 +31 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
Dan
NCV
Dan
NCV
Dan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow