Help -- Adobe Not Installed Right -- won't uninstall

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Selene Contributing Member • Posts: 870
Help -- Adobe Not Installed Right -- won't uninstall

Somehow (maybe from the time of installation), Creative Cloud did not install right on my Dell XPS desktop computer. I must have originally installed creative cloud correctly  and then installed Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Indesign CC, Acrobat, and Bridge as apps. The apps worked fine, but the most recent Adobe updates (from early April I think, I haven't used the desktop much in the last couple of months), failed. When I tried to find the Creative Cloud shell, it was missing, thought the rest of the apps were there. I tried to download the Creative Cloud shell, but it couldn't do it because it was already installed.  I then went to settings to uninstall all of it and got errors on the uninstalls.

So, I am at the point where I cannot uninstall, repair, or install the Adobe software.  My inclination is to want to remove it completely and start over.  The computer is fairly new, so I could reset it and probably solve the problem, but I am worried about whether or not I would be able to install some of the other legally installed software on the computer. Any suggestions would be helpful.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow