I may be getting ahead of Guy Parsons, but how far ahead?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
telefunk
telefunk Senior Member • Posts: 1,873
Re: I heard that

Guy Parsons wrote:

traveler_101 wrote:

Well I was a listener for a long time, Guy . . . until recently. I just sold my E-P5 in excellent condition to a gal in Texas who is delighted. I just wanted things like silent shutter, b&w jpg modes, more megapixels and a built in viewfinder. Bought a Pen-F, obviously.

If they made the Pen-F with a tilting screen like the E-P5, I might flex the credit card. The front knob fun doesn't mean much for me, that can all happen afterwards with the Nik software or whatever, if needed.

Same exterior build E-P5 turned into an E-P6 with updated internals would make more sense to this little bunny. But I think the E-Px line has stopped at the E-P5.

In fact I'm going the other direction and playing with 1/1.7" sensors to see how light a kit I can make as a backup or as an only camera in a belt pouch.

Agree. The camera is a classic M3 beaut. The stupid video screen an unusable deal breaker for me.

telefunk's gear list:telefunk's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-ZR800 Panasonic LX100 Casio EX-ZR5000 808 Google Pixel 2 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow