Price of used xf 18-55mm

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
JimSocks Regular Member • Posts: 240
Re: Price of used xf 18-55mm

i'm on my second 18-55. i sold my first because i wasn't really too impressed with it, felt it was overrated. but when i went primes only, especially the f2.0 primes (its not that much faster), i started to miss just shooting wide at the 2.8 kit with flexibility, and despite what ppl say, i've found autofucus (with low budget camera's x-a series to have much better autofocus with kit lens than the more expensive primes) i barely used my 16 1.4mm anymore after i sold my x-trans cameras because i have to manual focus on my cheaper fuji bodies.

i know people complained on certain websites, why did you review x-t100 with the 23f2 or what not, i personally want to know if it can af with ALL fuji lenses not just the kit. so i'm back to shooting with mostly with the kit now even though i have several primes because they have crappy af with the entry level fujis.

edit: don't pay more than $350 for used one. wait for an ebay sale and you might get if or less than 300, just this fathers day ebay had 20% coupon.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow