Wandrd Prvke vs PeakDesign Everday Backpack vs Boundary Prima System

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Morvegil
Morvegil Regular Member • Posts: 441
Re: Wandrd Prvke vs PeakDesign Everday Backpack vs Boundary Prima System

mjoshi wrote:

Thanks for your response, so how heavy is bag itself - without anything in it ?

How much gear you can carry in your camera organizer within bag ? I'm looking specifically for A7Rii + 70-200 F4 + FE28F2.0 + EF16-35+MC-11 attached. And 12.9" iPad Pro with keyboard case attached to it.

Apart from gear, how much extra space is left in bag for other things ?

How well are straps on the bag for carrying everything on your back for like full day and walking around.

-- hide signature --

Thanks
M

Bag isnt super light, but it isnt heavy either.

I carried around a 5dMVI + 16-35 + 50mm Sigma + 70-300mL. Thats bigger than your kit.

PLus TWO laptops (Theres a sleeve for 2 laptops, that doesnt compromise the bag size because its on the back plane of the bag.   Still had plenty of room in the top chamber, plus that doubles if you expand the rollpack which is nice. So i carried a few changes of clothes, jacket, electronics/cables.  Very versatile pack. Id get the Hip straps for all day carry, makes it almost weigh nothing.  The external straps are godo for attaching a bag of food or other things (tripods). They arent required, because you can carry the tripod using the water bottle bottle/strap if needed.

I hiked all day in New Zealand, it rained. When it was heavy rain i pulled out the rain cover (It has its own pocket, u have to buy it extra tho), but light rain the pack was water proof enough.

Next to my moms PD bag.  My bag top part isnt even expanded....

Morvegil's gear list:Morvegil's gear list
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Canon EOS 5D Mark IV +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow