Canon 6d kit

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Forgotten Paths New Member • Posts: 11
Canon 6d kit

Hi all,

So after over a year of only having a crop sensor, I have finally managed to get hold of a 6d again.. (long story).

My current lenses include:

Canon 24-105 f/4L

Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM

Canon 50mm f/1.8 STM

Sigma 150-600mm C

Im very tempted to change things up a bit, and have been considering selling the 24-105 and the pancake to buy a 24mm 2.8 IS and 85mm 1.8.

I have also considered selling the sigma to buy a Canon 400mm 5.6 L

I was wondering if anyone had done similar and if there was a noticeable difference in sharpness and general image quality. I haven't really got the funds to be adding the what I have, otherwise id love L primes throughout.

Most of the time I find myself shooting landscapes, wildlife and picking out flora etc when fishing (I do love a bit of bokeh)!

Comments would be very much appreciated as I wonder if i'm just looking into things far too much instead of getting out and enjoying what i've got !

Cheers all,

Luke

Forgotten Paths's gear list:Forgotten Paths's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow