Regarding the Canon PIXMA Pro 100

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marvin Thomas
Marvin Thomas Senior Member • Posts: 2,859
Regarding the Canon PIXMA Pro 100

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements to print my photos.  I take my photos with a 24 MP Nikon camera.  When I print the photo full-size, it is about a half-inch bigger than the printer's 13 x 19 paper, which is perfect.  I asked my son to send me a sample photo from each of his cameras so I could see how they compare.  He has a 21 MP Canon 5D MkII and a 20 MP Canon EOS 70D. When I opened them in PSE to print them full-size, I expected them to be smaller.  Instead, they are 78"x 52" and 76"x 50" and I was shocked.  I admit that I'm a novice at most things, but I'm hoping there is a simple explanation.  Can you tell me why his images print so much larger?  In the meantime, I'll be seeing what I can find on Digital Printing For Dummies.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Marvin Thomas's gear list:Marvin Thomas's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR +10 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow