Hanging prints in a motorhome

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Birddogman
Birddogman Veteran Member • Posts: 3,805
Hanging prints in a motorhome

This may not be the proper forum to ask this question.  If it's not, please accept my apologies for an inappropriate post.  I couldn't find a more appropriate forum.

Now that my wife as passed away, I am planning on spending several months per year in my 40' diesel motorhome - mostly exploring and doing upland bird hunting with my dogs in wilderness places.  The motorhome is like a small condo - very nice.

I would like to "hang" some of my prints in the MH.  There are empty places on the walls for several prints - two could be as big as 24"x36".

BUT, the interior walls of the MH too thin for nails; and I would not want to put any nails in any exterior walls.  So, I'm looking at some way to hang framed (or what appear to be framed prints) without nails.

Yes, I know about self-adhering picture hangers, but then I'd need to take the pictures down and pack them up each time I drove the MH, or they would become flying missiles on the road.  Having to spend time securing too much loose stuff like that before getting on the road becomes a real PITA when living for extended periods in a MH.

I'd much prefer an entire frame that would stick to the walls (without ruining them) and that would be removable if I ever want to change the image.  Any ideas?

Failing that, if I have no choice but to go the picture hanger route, what do you recommend as a very light weight, but attractive, way to display some prints?  Metal prints, maybe?

Thank you in advance!

Greg

-- hide signature --
 Birddogman's gear list:Birddogman's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow