Canon 6D vs Canon 6D Mark II Rendition Comparison

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tomas Weigel New Member • Posts: 5
Canon 6D vs Canon 6D Mark II Rendition Comparison

Hi guys,

thinking about upgrading my 6D solely for the AF and the flip out screen which makes composing some photos much easier. I am hugely satisfied with the image quality I get on my 6D and love the rendition and colors that are coming from the camera. This is the most important aspect for me and if I would lose that, the upgrade is not worth it. And I am not talking about DR, just the rendition and colors, crispness of the files etc.

From what I have seen, Canon output has changed quite a bit with newer models, such as Mark IV. I have played with some Mark IV RAW files and I can honestly say I prefer Canon 6D files a lot.

Anybody have the two bodies and can share the experiences in this regard? How does Camera Standard profile in Lightroom compare between these two bodies? Sharing some comparison photos would be great as well!

Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow