X100F users, would you buy a tele-fixed-to body fuji-X100?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Brian Homer
Brian Homer Forum Member • Posts: 81
Re: X100F users, would you buy a tele-fixed-to body fuji-X100?

Interesting but I don't see the point as you can get the TCL which gives you 50mm equivalent plus dig zoom to 70 and 100mm. A fixed F2 50mm lens would probably be a bit smaller but not enough to make it worthwhile for Fuji.

I hear what people are saying about interchangeable versions but there are good reasons for some people to have the X100F plus converters - it's still a very compact and light set up. And the F is fully silent and more compact than the X-Pro line.

I use Nikon FX for "work" but my carry round kit is the F plus converters which I find perfect for travel and it even works well at jazz gigs as long as you are close to the band. I still have the option to leave the converters at home.

I tend not to be swapping converters often as I usually decide to shoot the camera "naked" or with one of the converters depending on what I'm shooting.

-- hide signature --

Brian Homer

Brian Homer's gear list:Brian Homer's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Nikon D750 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow