That's it: my Em1.2 is gone before I destroy it.

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jorginho Forum Pro • Posts: 14,086
That's it: my Em1.2 is gone before I destroy it.

So we have a great lightningshow here. I have this trigger that works alright. But my Em1.2 seems slow and does not catch a thing. It is not the trigger, the trigger is doing fine on aother cams. The I realise: first curtain shutter....Alright. Now where is the setting. I went for 10 minutes trough (I guess most) menu's but just cannot fine the damn thing. I was on the verge of breaking the swivlescreen off. I realised it has some value. And that is where it will go. I never got along with this cam due to the menusystem which clearly  is not for me. tried my GH4, found the setting in less than 20 seconds. I havenot used that cam since jan 2017. So it is clear which cams will fit me better even though I am taken back by the lack of service Panny gets people with at least some lenses.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +8 more
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Dan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow