Anyone used Photolemur?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sceneIt Contributing Member • Posts: 616
Anyone used Photolemur?

I just got it for $35, it seems to work ok. It's supposed to be an AI powered photo editing program. I look at it as getting a different starting point for editing. It likes to throw vibrance on photos of people which seems kind of predictable. Overall I think it's ok though far from a perfect end result.

What do you think about this?

ORIGINAL:

SOOC

PHOTOLEMUR:

Photolemurs version

MY 1 MINUTE EDIT:

Here is another photo example. In this case I started with the SOOC and ran it through Photolemur then inserted it into the layer stack I had previously constructed for the photo while also performing quick and dirty frequency separation on Photolemur's version.

ORIGINAL EDIT

The edit with Photolemur's output as the base:

Photolemur assisted edit

My initial edit with vibrance applied:

What do you guys think of this performance from Photolemur? It seems to mainly apply vibrance to this photo but it does also adjust the light in some odd areas like on her right hand and leg. There was a flash so I wonder if there is a basis for this decision that it detected in the light pattern on her body?

sceneIt's gear list:sceneIt's gear list
Canon 6D Mark II Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art Tamron SP 70-200 F2.8 G2 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow