Questions about using X-T1 for recording a training session

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sheamus08 Forum Member • Posts: 70
Questions about using X-T1 for recording a training session

I need to record about 2 hours of a training sessions (2 x 1hr) I am giving.  I would like to have the camera at the back recording it all. It is a small group, so camera would not be more than 15-20 fee from me. I will be giving the footage to someone to edit and cut up and put as videos on our website, and I would like the quality to be pretty good.

1. What size of memory card will I need for 2 hours of footage?
  2. Will the camera pick up sound good enough for this footage? Should I also record the sound using a recording app on my phone from front of room? While it is a small training group and camera will only be 15=20 ft away, we will be in a warehouse, so sound will get lost easy.
  3. Any chance my battery makes it through this? I only have 1, and I don't really want to buy a new battery just for this, as I plan on upgrading to an X-T2 or X-H1 at some point.
  4. Would I be better served by just picking up a high end web-cam, and snowball mic, and recording with laptop?

Thanks,
~Shea M

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow