A new data point on D850 availability

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kaholt Regular Member • Posts: 147
A new data point on D850 availability

I ordered mine from B&H on April 22 and received it yesterday on May 23 via overnight FEDEX delivery.

Just a note in case anyone is looking for recent experience with lead times in the U.S.

Previously I had waited for a couple months for it to be shown as in stock, but that never happened, so finally I just placed an order and hoped for the best.  It didn’t take all that long.  The only thing that made me a bit nervous was that B&H charged my card immediatetly when ordered and not when it actually shipped.  I generally strongly disapprove of vendors doing that.  Perhaps it was because I used Apple Pay.  I know they make clear that is their policy with PayPal.  However, I don’t recall a similar warning when paying via Apple Pay.  Anyway, it’s B&H, so I wasn’t worried.  They have always been one of the most reputable vendors out there.  God knows I have given them enough of my money over the years and not just for photography gear.  I have never regretted it and will continue to buy all my photo gear there.

Hope this helps.

Keith

Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow