Sony RX1 $625 (Sold!)

Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nannyg
nannyg Senior Member • Posts: 1,769
Sony RX1 $625 (Sold!)

My beloved and gently used RX1 is for sale for $600 - Paypal fees and basic USPS shipping included to a buyer with some significant posting history here - USA only.

While in Autofocus mode, the camera works flawlessly. However, manual focus mode and DMF (Direct Manual Focus mode) do not work because the little sensor behind the focus ring that tells the camera it's being turned has stopped doing its job.

TO BE CLEAR; the camera autofocuses just fine. The problem has nothing to do with the focus motor, only the focus ring. This is a somewhat common problem on the RX1 and can be worked around not only by simply relying on autofocus, but by using the macro ring as a manual focusing substitute (or so I have read, I have not tried it myself).

Purchase includes camera and box - all original items included with the box, plus an extra battery, just to get you started. Purchase does NOT include the original funky metal lens cap. That was lost. generic Sony cap included instead.

Sale also DOES NOT include the EVF shown in the photos below, the red soft button, wrist strap, or the Fotodiox grip just visible in the image of the rear screen. Camera and boxed items only.

Does not include EVF or red soft button

Does not include EVF or red soft button

Does not include EVF or Fotodiox grip

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow