Indoor / Coperate photography / 15 - 20 people
I was assigned by a client for coporate photoshoot of 15 - 20 people in my home studio.
The equipments what I have are,
- Sony A7R2 & Sony A6500
- Sony 85mm F1.4 GM & Batis 25mm F2 & Voigtlander 40mm F1.2
- Elinchrom D-Lite 4 set
- Elinchrom Litemotiv 120cm (para softbox)
- Elinchrom Deep Umbrella 125cm (white) with translucent
- Thinking of purchase a few large peice of fabrics and stitch them to use as the background as well as the flooring
- Client needs 1 final group photo + portrait for each
- My question is on the group photo of max 20 people. Is my eqipment enough to handle this? I think of placing 1 Litemotiv on right side as a main light and placing the umbrella at left as a fill/sub light
*I will attach a sample photo that I am refering to.
Thank you for reading this and your guidance in advance!
|Fairy garden by Jill Hancock|
|Avro Vulcan Heavy Bomber by cjf2|
from Seven types of aircraft - heavy bombers