Which of Tiff format is the best for photography?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
leoskats Forum Member • Posts: 89
Which of Tiff format is the best for photography?

Hello Guys,
I hope you're good! I just wanna ask a practical question about the TIFF formats. I shoot RAWs with my Canon M6 and then I edit them with Affinity Photo editor. Then when I reach at the end of the edit, I go to export and in order to maintain the image uncompressed I choose the TIFF image file. But the TIFF option has a plethora in my editing program: a) TIFF RGB 8-bit b) TIFF RGB 16-bit c) TIFF Greyscale 8-bit d) TIFF Greyscale 16-bit e) TIFF CMYK f) TIFF LAB 16-bit. I don't know what to chose in order to have the original colours of my image, crystal quality and the best format at all. I just know that the TIFF CMYK is a premium TIFF format that has a lossy layer and about the TIFF LAB 16-bit has many too many estimated file size. For example with TIFF RGB 16-bit my image is 9.53 and with the TIFF LAB 16-bit it's 23.3 MB - why such increase? What should I use for my photography?
Thanks in advance guys!

ANSWER:
Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow