good bye lumix sz100

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
maryalfredo Junior Member • Posts: 26
good bye lumix sz100

My short experience with lumix sz100. Recently I bought the lumix sz100 camera, animated by the good result that the old tz7 and tz40 have given me. According to the specifications it was the ideal camera, since inside a compact camera it has a quite large sensor which supposedly would optimize the images taken with little luminosity. I bought it as a reconditioned product in Amaz ... at a very interesting price. As soon as I arrived, I started to try it, taking pictures of everything that was around me. The truth is that I liked the photos I did and especially the video. But the most important proof for me that are the portraits. Yesterday I had the opportunity to take pictures of children of the family and I started taking photos varying all kinds of settings, with AI +, all manual, with priority to the opening, to the speed, with predetermined scenes (clear portrait, smooth skin), etc. When I got home I connected the sd card to my 65-inch television, with 4k resolution and my surprise and sadness at the same time was to see how even at iso 400 levels the noise in the picture was completely unacceptable. With which, the supposed advantage of this compact with respect to the others is not so much. If we add that the video in 4k that can be another attraction is not as good as the video in full hd and that the electronic viewfinder is quite small, I would not recommend the purchase of this camera. I finally returned the camera.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 (Lumix DMC-TZ7) Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 (Lumix DMC-TZ40)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow