Scilly Isles with the xpro2

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NottsPhoto Senior Member • Posts: 1,531
Scilly Isles with the xpro2

Travel photography isn’t really my thing,  in fact I usually take almost no piccies on my hols,  but I found myself shooting a lot more than I would normally this time...

Many of you may not have heard of the Isles of Scilly,  they are a small group of islands located 28 miles sw of the sw tip of the uk,  and are totally exposed to the North Atlantic.

Access is by light aircraft into a 600 meter runway,  (we flew in by twin otter) or the daily ferry from the mainland.

Having not visited before,  I was gobsmacked at how magnificent the place is,  with truly spectacular beaches.

anyways,  I like to pack light,  so I brought just one xpro2,  the 16,  and the 50.

The 16 was bang on,  but I reckon the 90 would have been a better bet.

It’s an expensive and difficult place to visit,  and I have noticed more leicas than Fuji’s..

we are here for a couple of more days,  but I thought I’d share some of the snaps edited primarily in snapseed on my iPhone...  some are overcooked,  and all are subject to the proviso that these are just quick edits for Facebook etc!

-- hide signature --

www.pageonephotography.co.uk
Striving hard to be the man that my dog thinks I am.

NottsPhoto's gear list:NottsPhoto's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Panasonic GH5S Canon EF 400mm f/4.0 DO IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +13 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow