Playmemories and the RX 100 IV

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Haggis88 New Member • Posts: 1
Playmemories and the RX 100 IV

Hey guys,

Ok, so really struggling here! I'm trying to download the time lapse app on to my RX100 IV with sony playmemories. Firstly I tried to do it through my Mac, but every time I downloaded the software from the playmemories website to allow me to download apps, it would say 'your software has been successfully installed' and automatically restart my computer. However, when my Mac had restarted I tried to download the time lapse app again I'd get the same message and the process would start again. After a bit of reading i've come to the conclusion that it's a compatibility issue with El Capitane.

So, then I tried to download it directly on to my camera. The first time I tried this I got as far as the confirmation T+C's, however there seemed to be no option to actually complete the order. After scrolling through the T+C's for a while I gave up and hit 'menu' to return to the previous page to see if I'd missed something. Now when I go through the process of trying to buy the app I am met with the error message 'could not connect to the server. Please wait a while then reload'.

So yeah, I've tried to get the app on to my camera using both the onboard downloader and through my mac and haven't succeeded with either.

Any ideas?

Jamie

Sony RX100 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow