Selling my used, mint condition Sony A7II kit (still with warranty, and all accessories)

Started 3 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
sh97 New Member • Posts: 1
Selling my used, mint condition Sony A7II kit (still with warranty, and all accessories)

Hi guys, I'm eager to sell my camera! Open to all offers, I'm wanting to sell for around £1255-£1355. Used mint condition, selling due to not having time for my photography, and because I will be going to university soon. I can deal within ebay, if you prefer the security. Bought new early August 2017, still has approx. 4 months warranty. Also provided is original accessories and manuals, extra Sony NPFW50 battery and accessories such as external charger (charges both batteries at once), lens pouch, camera body skin, camera screen protector(s) and 55mm Hoya UV filter for the lens! I also have a Sony camera bag that fits both lens and camera perfectly, padding at the back is a little flat but still a great bag. Camera cleaning accessories can be sent too if buyer wishes. Expensive postage due to nature of the item and its value, if quicker postage is wanted
if you would like any other pictures of any mentioned products, let me know!!

Can post worldwide

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: NCL, United Kingdom

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow