NIKON OR FUJIFILM

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
stevens97 New Member • Posts: 2
NIKON OR FUJIFILM

Hello People! I am now in a dilemma on switching and upgrading my camera.

I have been a Nikon user since day 1 (Nikon D7000) and still is using it until now. I've been photographing for about 7 years now, however, I would consider my self just as a hobbyist.

Until recently I am thinking on upgrading my camera. My choices are Nikon D850 and Fujifilm X-T2 or X-H1. I know that the D850 is a very good and robust camera, image quality is also superb. I'm also familiar with the system.

However, I've been really liking the colors of the Fujifilm. The Fujis also got a lot of good lenses, the lightweight is also an advantage.

My concern with D850 is the weight. Secondly, the Connectivity of Nikon Snapbridge is really bad, as I would like to have the send photos directly to my phone features.

And my concern with the Fujis are that they seem not so robust and I heard a lot of freezing and system error issues.

As a reference, I mainly shoot Landscape, cityscape, and family portrait.

Please do share your thoughts! Thank you!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow