2nd body to accompany D500

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ShutterDude Contributing Member • Posts: 591
2nd body to accompany D500

I'm finding it more and more that I think I need a second body to accompany my D500, which I mainly use for wildlife.   In my recent trips, I have the 200-500mm attached to the D500 and having to swap out and in to a middle zoom lens to capture landscape shots - it's a hassle yes.  Sometimes it's not ideal to switch lenses due to conditions or finding a spot to swap...of course during those times, I'm missing out on photo opportunity especially with wildlife.

So Nikon is having a sale of the 7200 at $250 off....that got me thinking, or whether I should get a small Micro 4/3 camera instead for the landscape/city type photography at almost half the price.

Not sure what to do.......I plan to embark on wildlife excursions and having a 2nd Nikon body would give me more comfort knowing I have a backup in case something happens with the D500.

Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MK
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow