Newbie/ Amateur Photography Tips please

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tanmingbye New Member • Posts: 24
Newbie/ Amateur Photography Tips please

Hi, I am starting this forum to ask about some things i want to know before my Europe trip.

Things y'all need to know:

1. I use a Sony A6000 with the 1650 kit lens
  2. I just started for 2 months, all self learn, no courses lessons or anything
  3. I do use a tripod a shutter release, using the Sony Playmemories app

Things I already know

1. The basics of the Exposure Triangle, like how to use ISO, shutter speed and Aperture
  2. How to change the shutter speed to do cool things like Long exposure photography eg. light drawing and light traffic lines. I still can use a lot of advice though, as my long exposure images are not the sharpest
  3. I feel like something is missing, so please do ask questions of the things that i may know, and I will try my best to answer!

Things i want to know

1. How to take sharper or just better IQ with my humble sony A6000 and kit lens
  2. How to do better night photography, which is something I am really interested in ( I do use a tripod and remote)
  3. Most importantly regarding my trip, I want to take some brilliant shots of the Eiffel tower at night, which I assume needs some excellent night photography skills, so please give some advices 
  4. How to do better composition, using of the white balance and other such basic things that I have yet to understand and assume is very useful for photography
  5. Lastly, are there under $30 things (on amazon please im not from america) that would largely improve photography?

Thanks in advance, and do  follow my Instagram @tranphotography1801 amd leave some suggestions there as well where I post some (5) of my best shots yet

Thanks for reading this:-D

This is my most recent post ( a month ago:-|)

Tanmingbye's gear list:Tanmingbye's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow