Why is this error coming up all of a sudden?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kendal231 New Member • Posts: 1
Why is this error coming up all of a sudden?

Camera: Nikon Coolpix p900

I was using my camera this morning, it was going like any other morning, I zoomed in, took a photo and switched the camera off, but as I took the 5 picture, or there about...
I switched the camera back on and it would extend the lens very far, so I did what I did when it last happened, same thing... I tried a few times and eventually it just stopped extending all together, I've tried everything (that I can think of, except taking it apart) and nothing has worked...

It fell onto it's lens a few days or a week after I got it, but once I fixed it it was fine, it fell about twoish weeks ago again, but it was fine, it still worked more or less perfectly, and all of a sudden it's decided it doesn't want to work anymore...

So! What I want to know is... Can you suggest every way possible, besides taking it apart or sending it away (that'll take ages PLUS I don't have money to send it atm and it's second hand and I don't have a warranty)

I don't want to have to buy a new camera because mum and dad will kill me for breaking this one, even though I did nothing in which it should have broken for... (that I'm aware of)

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow