Fujifilm x100F or Olympus em1 mkii? What?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Wishdog7
Wishdog7 New Member • Posts: 5
Fujifilm x100F or Olympus em1 mkii? What?

Ok ok i know this is a Crazy question?( Btw Im new here. So hello All. ) i know it is . But.... Ive studied both cameras and for what i do, landscape, street and some portrait, maybe some stars. The x100f looks like it would be fine. plus i have a real Gas for it. i love the look of it. and i do like the fixed lens. I also like that cassic look.  But.... i had the xt2 liked the camera but i didnt like how it felt in my hand. So thats where the em1 mkii comes in. at my local camera store a couple weeks ago the olympus guys were there. i got to hold and play with the em1 mkii. it just feels so good. from what i can tell it takes beautiful shots.  one minute i think ok just buy the x100f save some money. the next, i think im giving up changing lens, weather seal, etc. so i bring this to yall. what do i do... pros? Cons? ideas? Say what ever? talk me down  off the ledge. Do i go ahead and get the em1 and then just save up for the x100f and have it as a second camera. or just buy the x100f and be done with it. ok your turn. Thanks for any thoughts.

Fujifilm X100F Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow